What are the steps to Jump Rope for Heart?
- Child turns in parent approval permission slip to Mr. Mattson.
- Child collects a JRFH envelope from Mr.Mattson.
- Family raises funds through our online team or facebook! Students can also personally collect funds with an adult the family trusts.
- Put all funds and/or printed online report in your child's JRFH envelope and turn in by the final day! Please place all change in the envelope's provided plastic bag.
How does this benefit my child?
- Jump Rope for Heart not only teaches students how good it feels to give, it also sits on top of two weeks of fun and educational heart health activities! Plus, the more we raise, the more gift cards we see for free PE equipment from US Games!
What if my children are not allowed to participate in the fundraising?
- All kids are a valued part of this program and some will not earn prizes from the AHA, they will all get to take part in the class events!
What if I'm not comfortable with my child carrying cash to school?
- Online donations and checks (made out to the American Heart Association) are simplest and safest ways to go! You are also more than welcome to deliver the envelopes to school with your child.